The Flinders University ‘Safety on Campus‘ page was updated a while back, so I apologise for not promoting this earlier.
The Safety on Campus page outlines the university’s commitment to providing a safe and respectful learning environment and its zero tolerance for sexual assault and sexual harassment.
On the page you will find the following:
– Emergency support options
– Definitions of sexual harassment, sexual assault and consent
– An online form to report an incident
– Where to get support and the types of supports available if you have been affected by sexual assault or harassment
– What to do to support someone else who has been affected by sexual assault or harassment
– Answers to common questions people have about making a report and the processes involved
– Links to relevant policy
– A link to FUSA’s Be a Better Human campaign
You may here further about updates to the site in the coming weeks as there will be a push to increase awareness of the page and the resources on it.