Victim Support Service looking for participants for LGBTQ+ youth feedback forum

This email came by my desk today. An opportunity for members of the LGBTQ+ community to provide feedback on the resources provided by the Victim Support Service – a free service for victims of crime. Apologies for the short notice. If you are interested, contact Alex – details in the email below. 

Good Afternoon,

I am contacting your club in hopes that you could assist in connecting me to LGBTQ+ identifying students would be interested in participating a feedback forum regarding resources for LGBYQ+ youth at Victim Support Service.

We are currently creating and updating resources for members of the LGBTQ+ community and want to hear from stakeholders what we could improve upon.

We are offering $20 to all participants as thank you for their time and are hoping to hold this session sometime mid next week (wed or Thurs), depending on when people are most available.

It will be held in our office on Flinders St in the CBD by a queer identifying youth (myself). Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Alex Macmillan
She/her//they/them

AlexandraM@victimsa.org

External health and mental health services Participate