This opportunity just arrived in my inbox via one of the Disability Advisors. I’ve recreated the email below with a few small wording changes.
Stepping into is a paid internship program designed for university students with disability who want to gain paid, hands-on work experience in their chosen field of study. Students benefit by gaining valuable experience in their desired field of work, and by having the opportunity to develop professional networking and employability skills in a leading Australian organisation.
The PwC opportunity is for penultimate year students based in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle or Brisbane and covers a range of disciplines including Assurance, Consulting, Technology and Tax & Legal. For more information about the program, visit PwC’s website.
Are you eligible?
- Applicants must be in the penultimate year of their degree – this means due to graduate either middle or end of 2020
- Applicants must identify as having disability
- International students may apply pending they have full time working rights within Australia
- Applicants from all degree areas are encouraged to apply
How do you apply?
To be considered for the program, Apply Here before midnight Thursday 28th February 2019.
– Please keep your Stepping Into application form generic, not tailored to PwC. If successfully shortlisted, you will be required to submit an application form directly to PwC.
– The team at AND will inform you of the outcome of your application by mid-March 2019.
Who do you contact if I have more questions?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Programs Team (Philip, Sneha & Isabel)
Stepping Into & PACE Mentoring
Level 3, 80 Clarence St, Sydney, 2000
Level 1, 2 Queen St, Melbourne, 3000