Looking for Uni Access Volunteers
Are you interested in volunteering at Flinders to develop your professional skills and experience?
Want to get 80 points towards your Horizon award?
Increase your own professional and leadership skills, while contributing to the Flinders student community by supporting new students with a disability as they transition into uni.
NOTE: Limited places available, only those who meet the criteria will be selected.
What is the Commitment?
- A combination of meetings and 1:1 support with a new student who has a disability, medical or mental health condition or learning disability.
- Compulsory training sessions in February 2020
- 2 Professional Development meetings scheduled throughout the semester.
How to Apply??
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with
- Your name
- ID number
- Your course in 2020
- 200 words explaining why you would like to be a volunteer.
- If you have a resume, send that too.
Contact a Disability Advisor:
8201 2118 | email@example.com