Details reproduced below from the email I received.
My name is Stephanie and I’m the Head of Programs at batyr.
We are excited to send you over some information about a live streamed national event we are running focusing on supporting tertiary community mental health in 2020 and beyond. We will be coming to you live from the International Convention Centre on Tuesday the 16th June from 4:00-5.30pm (AEST).
Join batyr, tertiary educational leaders, and peers from around the country for an interactive and engaging session as we explore new ways to promote positive mental health conversations now and in a post COVID-19 world.
Special guests include:
- The Hon. Chris Bowen, Federal Shadow Minister for Health
- Professor Patrick McGorry, Executive Director of Orygen
- Laura-Anne Bull, who has held senior roles across ANU, UniSA & JCU
- Brendan Hughes, Director of Student Engagement Unit at UniSA
- A batyr lived experience speaker
Please see all details on the attached flyer. It would be great to have as many staff, students & stakeholders from Flinders University join us.
Register for this free event at: https://events.humanitix.com/batyr-online-navigating-tertiary-students-mental-health-in-2020
Thank you very much,