Are you interested in topics like ‘respect’, ‘consent’, and addressing and preventing sexual harm in our society?
If so, we would love to have you join us next Wednesday 5th May at a Student Focus Group to share your feedback and ideas about how Flinders can best raise awareness and provide information to students on these issues, including getting support and reporting sexual harassment and sexual assault at Flinders.
- Sessions will be held at 10am and 1pm at Oasis and run for 2 hours duration.
- We will also offer an online Focus Group the following Wednesday 12th May from 10-11.30am. If you would like to do this option, please advise when you register your interest at the email address below.
- Morning or afternoon tea will be provided at the in-person Focus Groups, and you will receive a $20 voucher to acknowledge your time and participation.
Commitment required from you:
- visit and explore the Safety On Campus webpage before attending the Focus Group
- provide feedback at the Focus Group on:
- Safety On Campus webpage
- awareness campaigns currently run at Flinders
- visibility and accessibility of support and reporting options at Flinders
- culture at Flinders
- Be A Better Human student-run campaign – a FUSA representative will facilitate this part of the session
There is no expectation of personal disclosure at these sessions. It is a general forum to explore what messages and information you would like to see on campus and online and to explore how Flinders could best share this information with our students.
Each session will be capped at 12 people to enable effective group discussion.
- We understand the content of these sessions may be distressing, and Counselling will be made available to those who participate.
- Flinders University is committed to providing a safe, respectful, and inclusive learning environment and has zero tolerance for sexual assault and sexual harassment.
Please email email@example.com to register your interest, and advise whether you would like to attend the morning, afternoon or online session.