What does the next generation of wellbeing supports at Flinders look like?

Overview: Between Health, Counselling and Disability Services and Oasis, we believe we offer a great range of wellbeing-focused programs and services. But that doesn’t mean we can’t put our minds to the future and contemplate what else we could build. In this post find a link to forums where you can discuss the next generation of wellbeing-focused supports at Flinders. Reading time ~ 2 minutes. 

The Good Vibes Experiment taught me a valuable lesson, namely that building things with end-users can create really good products/services.

With that in mind, I’ve created some discussion forums within Oasis Online where you can join me to start brainstorming the next generation of programs and resources for students that have health and wellbeing as their focus.

Watch the brief video below to find out how to access those discussion forums.

At the moment, I am in those forums by myself 😕, but the invite is extended to both students and staff to join me to start a conversation about what health/wellbeing services, programs and resources are needed by members of the Flinders community in order to get the most out of their university experience.

There are some existing questions in there you can answer, or you can start a whole new topic of your own.

I’ll be keeping this forum active for the remainder of 2022, so there is plenty of time to formulate your thoughts and drop a few truth bombs 💣

Hope to see you in there….

Flinders services and programs Oasis Online Participate