I’m doing a (second) presentation on adapting to Coronavirus lockdown!

One of my goals for this year was to do more online presentations.

That goal has been fast-tracked because that is now the only place to do presentations!

This Friday (17th April) from 11am-12pm, I’ll be giving a presentation on “The ‘new ordinary’: adapting to Coronavirus lockdown and studying online”

To attend, all you need to do is enrol yourself in this FLO topic Oasis Online – https://flo.flinders.edu.au/course/view.php?id=63157

Then on the 17th April, drop by, jump in the Seminars via Collaborate section and join the listed Collaborate room.

It will be my second time presenting via Collaborate, so I am slowly getting the hang of it.

However, given that I am still a Collaborate newbie, there are two potential outcomes:

1. you will learn something useful about how to adapt to the strange new world we find ourselves in, OR
  2. watch a train wreck of a presentation by someone still learning the technology.

WIN WIN!

As for what I will actually cover in the session, I’ll be talking about 7 relatively simple things you can put in place to better adapt to studying online and being in lockdown to prevent the further spread of the Coronavirus. I can also take questions you might have about the wellbeing-related services available to you at the university at the moment and other questions about coping with the current situation.

I hope this is the first in what becomes a series of presentations on a variety of wellbeing topics like stress management, mental fitness, self-care and more.

So drop by and say hello.

And tell your friends!

Ask Dr G Coronavirus Health Information Mental Health Participate Talks given