Overview: Sarah from Oasis contacted me and said they are still looking for some additional Wellbeing Ambassadors for the 2022 year. Details in the post. Applications close 26th April. Reading time ~ 1.5 minutes.
Come join the 2022 Wellbeing Ambassador team, a group of enthusiastic students promoting positive mental health through events and student led initiatives! If you are someone that is passionate about wellbeing and assisting students to get connected than this is the program for you! A place to make new friends, assist with events, planning and new student initiatives, all while in a fun and supportive atmosphere.
If you are worried about time commitments, the role can involve just a couple of hours per week. In return you get training in a range of excellent programs which will look good on your CV – Mental Health First Aid, Accidental Counsellor and SafeTalk. All have Horizon Points attached and free food. Delish!
WHAT THE ROLE INVOLVES
- Championing mental health and wellbeing events such as RUOK? Day and Uni Mental Health Week.
- Co-developing and promoting mental health campaigns like Good Vibes.
- Providing consultation to Health, Counselling and Disability Service to support responsiveness to student needs.
- Supporting student wellbeing initiatives and developing your own initiatives.
- Attending free training.
- Contributing to regular Wellbeing Ambassador meetings.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 26th April, so get in quick if you are interested.