The Oasis Student Wellbeing Centre is seeking student feedback on how it can better meet student wellbeing needs. Please consider completing their very short survey. Reading time ~ 1 minute. Survey time ~ 5 minutes.
If you don’t know about Oasis, let me fill you in.
The Oasis Student Wellbeing Centre is a physical space/place on the Bedford Park Campus (J7 on the campus map). It is, as the name suggests, focused on student wellbeing.
At the centre students can:
- Use their facilities – lounge spaces to study and socialise, quiet spaces, prayer rooms, a courtyard garden and a large bookable space for events and activities;
- Meet and connect with other students from around the world;
- Chat to their chaplains and student volunteers to connect you to a wide range of university and community resources;
- Participate in wellbeing-focused programs run by OASIS staff including meditation, yoga, conversation groups and more;
- Join them for their weekly Community Market every Thursday with free fruit and vegetables and low-cost pantry items
In addition to the centre, you can also join the Oasis community at the Oasis Online FLO topic (log into FLO first) or on Instagram or Facebook.
During COVID, the Oasis Wellbeing Centre had to close, but it opened up fully again this year and thankfully has become the same thriving location it was before COVID hit 🎉🥳
But getting back to the purpose of this post 😏
Oasis are running a short survey to gather student views on how they can better meet student wellbeing needs. The survey is short (just a few items) and can be completed in a few minutes. You can also provide your email address to go into the draw to win 1 of 5 $50 gift cards.
All responses are confidential and no individuals will be identified in any reports of the results.
Please consider helping Oasis build better student wellbeing events and services.
To access the survey click here –> ⭐SURVEY⭐, or
Scan the QR code