Medibank provide health coverage to many international students. But that isn’t all they do. They also run seminars of topics of interest to anyone trying to work at their best.
Back by popular demand is the wonderful Andy Fell, for our upcoming Work Better, Live Better series.
Andy’s session was our second most popular last year and he’s back to set people up for success in FY24.
Date: 15th August 2023
Time: 12:30pm AEST
Location: Virtual, event link will be shared with those who register
Recording: Will be made available 48 hours after event for 10 days.
Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/setting-up-for-success-tickets-668008450257
We’ll cover topics such as:
- How to think about your goals.
- How to create clarity of goal, thought, action and behaviour – the focusing questions and 2 circles.
- How to prioritise and use time more effectively and do more of what matters most.
- Managing your energy and your ‘state.’
- The 7 day, 60 second challenge
- How to ’switch-off’ and create balance.
- How to keep moving in the direction you want to go!
Who is Andy Fell?
After almost 20 years of senior leadership roles in financial services, split across the UK and Australia, Andy left a highly successful career in 2017 to found GiFT631, a four pillared leadership, team and personal development business. As a coach, conference speaker, business consultant and facilitator of leadership/talent development programmes, Andy’s passion and expertise centres on helping people, teams and businesses unlock their potential by creating high performance cultures.