Mental Health and Academic Performance Tip Sheets

Tip Sheets

Hi!

Did you wake up this morning thinking “I need more tip sheets in my life”?

If you did, this is your lucky day.

A psychologist colleague of mine, whilst working at the University of Newcastle, developed a range of mental health and academic performance tip sheets. These are 1-2 page pdf documents that give specific advice on dealing with specific challenges such as managing stress and coping with exam anxiety.

You can find the tip sheets at the University of Newcastle (UON) Blog – https://uonblogs.newcastle.edu.au/onlinecounselling/tip-sheets/. The range is excellent.

Now I did think about stealing the content from these tip sheets, writing my own name on them and pretending I did the work, but as students, you’ll know that is not a good thing.

Instead, let’s all bask in the glow of wisdom that is the UON Blog team.

If there isn’t a tip sheet for the issue you are struggling with, get in contact with me and let me know. I am pretty sure I can whip one up.

Want to comment on this article, or ask me a question about the health and well-being services available to you as a student? Feel free to comment below, abuse me on Twitter (@Dr_Furber), contact me on Skype (search for ‘eMental Health Project Officer Gareth’), or email me (gareth.furber@flinders.edu.au)

Academic skills eMental Health Resources Mental Health Psychological Tools