This is a repost from the Library Blog but I think it has health and wellbeing implications.
Flinders Library #examorama event is designed to support Flinders students during swot vac and exams (29th October – 16th November).
Over these dates the Central Library will have extended opening hours, with staff available until 9pm each night including weekends. There will be freebies and activities at each branch to help you relax and take a break including:
- Free snacks and refreshments in the evenings and on weekends*
- Free lollies + guess the jellybeans
- Free massage sessions and positivity wall at each Library branch
- Chill out spaces with jigsaw puzzles and air lounges
- Extended opening hours at Central
- 24/7 study zones at Central
The Library – Central, Sturt, Medical – is the place to come to revise, relax and ready yourself for exams!
*While stocks last.