Overview: Caring for one’s wellbeing is an important part of academic success. This week (7th to 11th March) is wellbeing week at Flinders and Oasis are running some extra events. Learn more in the post. Reading time ~ 1 minute.
As part of the extended orientation experience, this week (7th to 11th March) is Wellbeing Week.
Oasis have a few activities running in addition to their usual programs.
- On campus stalls on Tuesday & Wednesday from 11-2 – chat to Oasis team, wellbeing ambassadors and representatives from other wellbeing groups at Flinders like the Gym
- Oasis Come & Try online sessions – Tuesday 11-12 and Thursday
- Get a feel for the different programs run by Oasis with a taster of meditation, yoga and conversation groups
- Tuesday 8th March – 11.00am to 12.00pm – https://au.bbcollab.com/guest/a90bdb24e34242ceb5a24317ec2af177
- Thursday 10th March – 10.00am to 11.00am – https://au.bbcollab.com/guest/dff99513aec946e79830fb33e5c9a511
- Developing a Good Vibes Plan session hosted by Gareth on Tuesday 8th at 12pm
- A pre-recorded version can be found here: https://blogs.flinders.edu.au/student-health-and-well-being/2021/10/29/building-a-good-vibes-plan-habits-introductory-session/
- Competition give away– for any student that attends a program this week, you will go in the draw to win a prize
- Details on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/oasisatflinders