Slides from recent Writing and Wellbeing Workshop

Did you attend or are you interested in our Writing for Wellbeing workshop? You can get the slides for that workshop in this post.

On the 20th February 2024 at 2.30, as part of orientation, Grace from SLSS and I are giving a workshop on ‘Writing for Wellbeing‘. Or if you are reading this after the 20th, then we (hopefully) gave it (past tense).

For those that attended (thanks for coming), or who are just interested, you can access the slides for that workshop below by clicking the link or the image.

If you missed the workshop but would like us to run it again, just email me at: gareth.furber@flinders.edu.au with the subject line ‘me want writing workshop!!!’ (remember to use all the exclamation points).

Grace works with SLSS who are your go-to support service for all things academic skills.

I (Gareth) work with Health, Counselling and Disability Services and can be found writing and teaching on mental health, self-care and behaviour change.

Flinders services and programs Recommended Reading Training Well-being at Flinders