Studyology is coming (but one week later)

A reminder that I will be running Studyology (a 5 x 1 hour program designed to help you tackle procrastination) in August.

Full details can be found here. Take note of the change in start date. I had to push it back a week because of a clash with Be Well Plan.

It will now start on the 19th August.

It is being run in the evening (6.30 to 7.30) on Collaborate.

To indicate your attendance, please email me (gareth.furber@flinders.edu.au) with your name, student number/FAN and use ‘Studyology RSVP’ in the subject line. Feel free to send me questions if you want to know more about the program. I’ll send out reminder emails to those who have RSVP’d closer to the start date.

A big thanks to all of you who have already RSVP’d. We have good numbers this time around, so I am looking forward to it. But more are welcome!!!!

Is this program for me?

Some level of procrastination is quite normal. We all put off tasks we need to do, sometimes till the last minute.

However, if this tendency to procrastinate (which we all have) has got to the point that you know it is impairing your life in some measurable way, then Studyology might be for you. Perhaps your grades aren’t as good as they could be or your relationships are suffering because of constant delays in taking action.

If procrastination is making some aspect of your life worse, perhaps it is worth investing some time to see if you can reduce it.

I’ll RSVP later

If you have a problem with procrastination, there is a good chance you will read this and think ‘i’ll rsvp later’. So if it is a problem, do the RSVP now 😊 Think of it as practice for the program itself.

Academic skills eMental Health Resources Flinders services and programs Participate Psychological Tools Treatment Options