Following on from the success of the first Medibank wellbeing/resilience seminar for students, Medibank have decided to run another on the 15th September.
Wellbeing and resilience during COVID-19 is a webinar delivered by a highly experienced mental health professional and focuses on the ways you can try to look after your wellbeing during challenging times, such as COVID-19 outbreaks. In the session we will discuss:
- Recognising stress and the impacts it has on your health
- Grief and loss during COVID-19
- How to manage stress and boost your wellbeing
- Ways you can have the conversation about your mental health and wellbeing with peers and health professionals
- Where to go for support
- Wellbeing and mental health resources
Please click here to register for the event and feel free to share this link with your peer group.
For any questions about the webinar, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is not run by Flinders university, but is offered to students in Australia as part of the range of services that Medibank offer (e.g. overseas student health cover).
This is likely a great session for International students, who may well be feeling the challenges of living abroad during such uncertain times and worried about the wellbeing of their family and friends back home.