The 6th to the 10th of May is Wellbeing Week across multiple campuses

Join the Good Vibes Roadshow during Wellbeing Week, May 6-10, and discover how to blend study with wellness through fun activities, freebies, and essential support services at Flinders University!

I remember my orientation at Flinders (as a student) as lining up for a showbag which contained my lecture schedule in it.

I’m pretty sure I then went home.

Ok, so perhaps I am not the biggest party animal/socialite in the world.

But Orientation is a different beast nowadays. Even 7 years ago, when I started here as staff, Orientation was a massive central campus (i.e. Bedford) event that ran throughout the week.

Over the subsequent years, Orientation week became so packed with content, that they ended up having to break it into components and spread them across the first Semester.

One of the Orientation components that happens later in the Semester is Wellbeing Week.

This Semester, Wellbeing Week runs from the 6th to the 10th May.

Full details will appear soon on the Wellbeing Week website (note if you visit early it might be last year’s information, keep checking back) but I wanted to make mention of the fact that the Good Vibes Roadshow (a team effort involving Health, Counselling and Disability Services, Oasis, and FUSA) will be visiting 4 campuses (campi?) over the course of that week.

6th May – City Campus – 11am to 2pm – Level 1

7th May – Bedford Park – 11am to 2pm – Student Hub

8th May – Tonsley Campus – 11am to 2pm 

9th May – Sturt Campus – 11am to 2pm – Courtyard

The roadshow will be bringing Good Vibes Experiment books and merch, wellbeing activities (e.g. mandala colouring), support service information, the gratitude wall (big or mini versions) and food freebies.

Please consider dropping by and having a chat to the staff and wellbeing ambassadors that will be coordinating the roadshow.

Wellbeing Week is an opportunity to check-in on and prioritise the care of body and mind, as part of developing a sustainable study, work and life routine.

If you get inspired to invest some time into your wellbeing, check out our performance and wellbeing programs for 2024.

Community Disability News Events Flinders services and programs free Giveaways Good Vibes Experiment Important dates Mental Health Oasis Orientation Our Partners Participate Physical Health Social Well-being Well-being at Flinders