Free mental health and resilience program running in Semester 2 – grab your spot

The Be Well Plan is an evidence-based mental health and resilience program that teaches you psychological tools for wellbeing. We’re running one in Semester 2, so if this sounds interesting to you, grab your spot. Open to all students (and I don’t mind if a few staff sneak in there as well).

Howdy allย ๐Ÿ™‚

The Be Well Plan is a core mental health and wellbeing training option for students, arising from a collaboration between Health, Counselling and Disability Services and Be Well Co. The program teaches you actionable strategies for improving your mental health and resilience. You can learn more about the program at this post.

At this stage, all I know is that we will be running an online Be Well Plan in Semester 2 and I am building an email distribution list of everyone who is interested so we can find a day/time combination that works for as many people as possible.

We will be doing the original 5 x 2 hour program (original and the best!). I will however be recording the sessions, so if you can’t attend them live, you can still keep up with the content. I recently ran Studyology this way and it seemed to work well. People who could attend live did and those who couldn’t knew that they could watch the recording when they had time.

Also, in the past I have done the 5 x 2 hour program in the evenings (6pm-8pm) to help maximise attendance. Sometimes this makes it easier for those with packed daily schedules.

So here is my request. If you are interested in doing the program, email me (gareth.furber@flinders.edu.au) and let me know:

1. You’d like to do the program
  2. If there are any days/times in Semester 2 that work better for you
  3. whether an evening time would suit you and which evenings

Once I know you’re interested I’ll communicate via email on what dates/times we end up choosing and let you know how to access recordings and materials.

Take care everyone and if you are on break at the moment, hope you are finding some time to revitalise ๐Ÿ™‚

Be Well Plan Disability News Events Flinders Research Studies Flinders services and programs Mental Health Our Partners Participate Psychological Tools Research Trials Resilience Training Treatment Options Well-being at Flinders