Dates announced for final Be Well Plan of 2023 – join now!

The Be Well Plan is a core mental health and wellbeing training option for students, arising from a collaboration between Health, Counselling and Disability Services and Be Well Co. The program teaches you actionable strategies for improving your mental health and resilience. The last training for 2023 kicks off on the 21st September. Join us!

I wrote in a previous post that I wanted to run 1️⃣ more Be Well Plan before the end of 2023.

I put it up on my vision board, clung tightly to my copy of the Secret and willed that thing into existence!

Or more correctly, I just put some dates in my calendar.

So, if you want to do the Be Well Plan in 2023 (at least at Flinders), then this is the last training being offered.

It kicks off on the 21st September, running from 6pm to 8pm, online in Teams. That’s right! Evening and online, meaning you can wear your pyjamas and eat your dinner whilst learning about psychological tools for improved mental health.

There are 5 sessions in total. Take note of the week gap between Session 4 and Session 5 due to me being away for a week.

Session 1: 21st September

Session 2: 28th September

Session 3: 5th October

Session 4: 12th October

Session 5: 26th October

If you want to take part, all you need to do is email me – gareth.furber@flinders.edu.au, with the subject line ‘Be Well Plan – yes please’

And if you don’t know what the Be Well Plan actually is, learn more here.

Be Well Plan Disability News eMental Health Resources Flinders services and programs Mental Health Participate Psychological Tools Training Well-being Well-being at Flinders